Today starting from 3:00 i have ballet fliming. I dance ballet first before I go the prepare for filming. I film my Chrismas factory danxe first then only the Crazy party. It was fun.
Yesterday is sooo fun. Most of the kids there have a mother beside them but not me! My mother is cooking at the kitchen. Our teacher is Ms. Ke Xin and Ms.Ng. Both of them teach me before.😊 First we put on the foundation. Teacher say that if we got the liquid one, we put it first before the powder one. She also say that putting the liquid foundation or the powder only is ok too. Next we work on our eyes. We put on a nuke color eye shadow which is mix with three nuke color. Teacher also reminded us if we want to mix the color, the darkest one only put behind. Then then eyebrow. The eyebrow is easy just that I need to color it deeper. When it come to the eyeline, I feel scared. This one, my mother help me. I can't do it all by myself.😭 After the hardest part of all, it is time for the blush. I smile and then I brush up the blush where I feel the bone. It is EASY! Then the lipstick. Itis not very hard but some of it is color onto my teeth. HAHAHA ...
In the blink of an eye, my final years in primary school has ended. Although yesterday was my graduation, today is the last day of school. Many of my friends will still stay with me but a few of my close friends are leaving. Sure, we can meet outside of school but when will the next time we meet be if everyone's schedule is so pack. Today is our class party and also our last day of school. Everyone hand their farewell gift to our dear friend who will not stay here next year. The best friend of the girl who's leaving started to sob. Both of them don't really chat online often which means they might not talk to each other for a long. Another one of my friends started weeping and started complaining on how she doesn't want to shuffle classes next year. For the pass four years, we had all been in the same class and going through all the hard times together so I understand how she felt and I also felt the same. As my best friend noticed that many...
I have a good news that I should tell you guy two moths ago. I can't because....... my exam have been extend to July. My school have been extending my exam for a long time. I am so happy for the exam to extend because of two reason. One, I have more time to practice to gat better marks. Two, My exam don't need to be on my birthday. Before my exam extend for the first, it is almost my birthday, which make me don't have time to prepare. After the extend. my mother buy a butter cake, my favorite cake. Ok, now let me go back to the my topic. The exam question is not very hard but I still didn't get the result as good as my year one exam. Year one, I got all A and one B for Malay language. I got 79. I nearly got A! This year, I got all B. I am not so happy with my science result because my science is the best in class, but the exam, some students got better result than me.😶 The next exam is almost is almost here. I am so scared... 😨 Now, my ma...
Comments
Post a Comment