Braids

   After seeing how pretty braids look on everyone during the completion, I wanted to learn how to tie it myself. I saw my mother tying the French braids, I ask her for instructions and decided to try out myself. Surprisingly, it wasn't as hard as I thought. Although mine was very messy, I still think it is pretty great as it was my first try.
   Yesterday, I saw this video where a girl tied a French braid and a Dutch braid and ask us which one suits her more. Some people say the the French braids is elegant and say that Dutch braids are more formal and neat. There were few having  a discussion on whether French or Dutch braids are harder and since they all have different answers, I think that both of them are similar. 
   I ask my mother the difference and she say that Dutch braids are just crossing the hair from below instead of going above. Since she doesn't know how to do it either, her instructions were unclear so I had to figure it out myself. On my first kind of successful try, I tangled my hand and didn't know how to continue the last part. Just the last part! So I had my mother help me. My rubber band broken mid way so it didn't turn out as nice as expected. I did it again and this time it was successful although very messy. I guess I'll need to practice it more often!
   Learning the Dutch braid, I now know how to tie 7 types of hairstyle! Some of those are hard to tis so I still have trouble and the outcome doesn't always look perfect but overall, I'm quiet proud of myself. I wonder what hairstyle should I try next.😉

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Improvment

Playing Everyday

Slang Conversation