Christmas Bazaar

    Yesterday, my grandmother brought me to a christmas bazaar at the Eco Gallery, Johor Bahru. There was a giant christmas tree and a beautiful background containing a giant clock and butterflies. There are to many roads full my stores. The place is grand a feels like we hop into a mansion in a novel. The design and full white color makes it look like a mansion instead of a open air mall. Floor 1 and above only have a few shops operating so we didn't really explore the upstairs.

   Although it was a christmas bazaar, some people are already selling new year deco. We walked around the place and them my mother told me and my sister that we can buy one thing that we want. There were a few shops that caught my attention. The first one is a shop where you can choose many different flavor of jelly. The second one is a shop that sells drinks. The drinks are what you can usually find in a café but hat so unique about it is that on the cap of the cup, you can choose between a real tea cup of a mini clay tea pot. The last option is those kind of hairpin you will usually see in an ancient Chinese drama. A sliver one with beautiful blue jewels caught my attention. The hairpin is like a stick where you can stick it into your bun. 

   After taking a stroll through the bazaar, we decided to visit the upstairs and we found a super tiny indoor playground. My sister told my mother that the thing she want will be to be able to play at this indoor play ground. My mother and grandmother left my sister in my care and went for shopping at the Jaya Grocer. It was boring so I practice tying my hair and after a while, my mother came back with what I want, the drink. As thy left for the second time, I began drinking the drink, playing with the mini clay pot and watching my mother's phone.

   Overall, I love that place but the indoor theme park as boring. Oh, did I mention that after staying at the indoor playground for forever, my mother brought my to Jaya Grocer and I got to try out many food. I love the drinks and chicken but one of it was spicy so I quickly tried out an ice cream.🍨🍧🍦

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Improvment

Playing Everyday

Slang Conversation