Dentist

 Today, we had a dentist appointment at 2 o'clock. Since I knew about it since a few days ago, I brush my teeth extra clean yesterday night and today morning. When we reach there, my mother requested me to remember my IC number so the next time, I can fill in the form myself. Although I couldn't remember it now, I'm sure that I will never remember all those random numbers.

   It has been decided that my mother will go first and then followed by me and lastly my younger sister. My mother suggested that my sister and I go stay outside and wait but then I told her that I wanted to stay inside. Little did I know, I will regret my decision. I played with my sister during mother's appointment, which was the longest by the way, and after my turn, I began to freeze.

   Luckily, I got to use mother's phone during her turn so it distracted my from the cold. After the appointment, we sat at the main area and watch some funny pranks shown on the tv. Guess what, I'm the only one without cavities among us.😀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Improvment

Playing Everyday

Slang Conversation