Improvment

    Sometime ago, my mother has helped me request a change in class for my Malay subject. Although my Malay sucks, I manage to get first language thanks to my mother. Therefore, I have been forced to do Malay exercises everyday. Luckily, I  manage to skip many days using several different excuses. After skipping for about 5 days, my mother is warning me that if  I don't do today, I will not be allowed on my computer. Writing this is an exception though~ 😜

    I have always struggle with my Malay language but I think I can see a little improvement this year since I focus in class, have a not too bad teacher and had more Malay revision time compare to previous years. I hope I won't be too much weaker than my other classmates and the teacher will not call my name in class often since I will only embarrassed myself by answering everything wrongly. I feel like whatever I wish for will not happen so let see about this one. If I ever get my wish, I will immediately write it here!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Playing Everyday

Slang Conversation